Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
The Blood of the Lamb how incredible it truly is. The power that it contains to overcome the defeated foe satan and his minions and his works is incredible. It cleanses, it seals, it protects, it frees us from sin and death, it is incredibly powerful in communion to draw us near, to bring breakthrough, to cleanse, to strengthen. The hymn precious blood of Jesus written by Robert Lowry and published in 1876 comes to mind: –
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Holy Spirit has taught me much through many different people so none of the following are my own and I do not wish to lay claim to them in terms of them being my ideas but I have found the way I pray the blood of Jesus in certain circumstance and situations to be very effecting particularly in the cleansing and protective sense.
Just as father sees us covered in the blood of his precious Son when we become disciples of Jesus and therefore sees us as holy so to can this principal apply when there is defilement from sin elsewhere for example on the land.
The following are some ways that I have pleaded the Blood of the Lamb:-
- Breaking soul ties by placing the blood of the lamb between the people the soul tie has formed with ie. Using it like a shield
- Cleansing bodies and souls from trauma, soul wounds from sin and defilement (Katie Souza)
- Cleansing land, places, objects and spiritual deposits within the land of defilement. (Arthur Burk sapphire ministries)
- Cleansing ancestral lines in terms of generational curses and forward into future generations
- Breaking and severing soul ties and demonic lay lines with the Blood of the Lamb (I see the blood of the lamb like a sharp sword when I do this and how found praying this unbelievably powerful) This is something that Holy Spirit taught me to do and I have found this to be extremely effective. Anytime you discern or are lead by Holy Spirit that something can be severed it is a good prayer or command to pray. So previously before learning this I would have prayed something like.
“In the name of Yeshua Ha Messiach (Jesus Christ of Nazareth) I break the soul tie that has formed between….”
But now I pray
“In the name of Yeshua Ha Messiach I sever or break this soul time formed between Mary and John with the Blood of the Lamb or the Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.” Obviously, Mary and John are just example names.
In addition to this, something else I have found to be important is to seal what has been done or achieved through your prayers. Asking Father God to seal what has been done either with the Blood of the Lamb or the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) or both and to make it an irreversible sealing.
- Using the Blood of the Lamb to surround things in a line to protect them such as my home, my garage, my property, spiritual deposits, rooms whatever needs protection. In essence it acts as a seal the demonic realm cannot cross that blood line. In addition the Holy Spirit acts as a seal too of sanctification. I use them both as a combination often. For example I speak out “in the name of Yeshua Ha Messiach (Jesus Christ). I pray a bloodline of Jesus’ precious blood around my dwelling to protect and seal it up and the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit to seal and sanctify it. (Asking for Jesus’ blood to be placed in a line around something I learnt this from Dc. Sandra Kennedy who was speaking on Sid Roth’s It’s supernatural)
- Covering family, others and myself on our bodies, souls and spirits in the blood of the lamb for protection. I used to only do this at night to protect us through the night but lately I have noticed that one of my daughters has been targeted as school by her friends for all kinds of physical and verbal abuse and I just felt that I should be covering them in it in the day as well to protect them from then enemy. Myself and one of my sisters see spirits in photographs both angels and demons and once we saw a picture of a serpent from one person biting another person’s spirit that was in close vicinity. It’s such a wakeup call and brings to mind the scripture
1 Peter 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
To be sober can also mean self-controlled and vigilant means watchful
- Also sanctifying rooms and people by placing the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit upon them. I regularly to this in my daughter’s rooms for their protection. Some people use real oil, which is perfectly fine. However, for me, Yeshua (Jesus) gave me a belt with some tools in it to help with spiritual warfare and one of those things was a little pot with the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit in it. So I use that in faith when I anoint things.
- The blood of the lamb heals as well. I have recently started pleading the Blood of the Lamb on to areas of the body that are sick. As well as commanding them to be healed in Jesus name.